Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Vintage Rustic Retreat

Do you have a picture or scene that you love to look at? One that just draws you in and almost takes your breath away? A picture that gets under your skin, interacts with every fiber of your being and makes your heart sing?

via  

This picture of a shed turned retreat photographed by Julie Ranee does all of the above for me. I love the colors (that turquoise stove, oooooh la la), eclectic decor and it's vintage charm. It evokes serenity and relaxation.


I could see myself sprawled out on that bed, hands behind my head staring into that pitched wood ceiling goodness daydreaming, meditating and refilling my inner peace bucket. I'm smitten, over the moon in love with this room/shed and putting a copy on my dream board. A girl can dream, right?

So what does it for you? Have a special picture or scene that brings you into present moment clarity?

No comments:

Post a Comment