Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, New Start, New Blog

Hello and welcome to Meaningful Remnants! I'm Joselyn and I first started blogging over at The DIY Spot (thediyspot.com) in 2009. Writing posts primarily on Do-IT-Yourself  topics became increasingly difficult as my personal evolution shifted. I realized I needed to shift my blogging voice as well; it was time for me to spread my wings and venture out. And what better time to do just that, than at the start of a new year

 Although I adore DIY and it brings me unspeakable joy, it's not all of who I am. I am also passionate about the tiny remnants of everyday life - a profound quote, a powerful lyric, an expression of gratitude and, of course, living life creatively.

And so, here I am in my new digs  –  creating a new blog – in a new year and gifting myself a new start – in a new direction. Meaningful Remnants will be the perfect home for both my creative DIY pursuits, as well as bringing attention to the small treasures and moments of everyday life that really matter.

I like to think of Meaningful Remnants as part of life's journey and invite you to take this journey along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment